Heavy Duty Metal Workbench
From £503.76 Excl. VAT
- A metal workbench for schools, homes, factories and workshops with a UDL of 800kg – 1000kg
- Four sizes of steel work bench are available with full user instructions.
- Overall Height of 900mm with 18mm MDF Top.
- Powder-coated for corrosion protection.
- Includes heavy duty lockable castors.
- Designed and fabricated in the UK.
- 5-year warranty on the whole range.
- UDL = uniformly distributed load.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL WORKBENCHES HAVE A 3-4 WEEK LEAD TIME
About this Metal Workbench
Being easy to install and use, with user-friendly features, 5-year warranty and our price-match promise, our fabricated metal work bench range are built to last with welded steel joints so you can enjoy a stable platform.
Durability and a rugged working area without rocking are further key features that make our workbenches the perfect choice for any production or manufacturing facilities.
The steel frame is powder-coated with an 18mm MDF worktop is firmly fixed on top. If you need a customised metal workbench we will be glad to discuss this – please call us on 01280 840293.
Other Models Available:
- Rhino Heavy Duty Metal Workbench with Undershelf
- Rhino Heavy Duty Metal Workbench With Roll Dispenser & Undershelf
Protect Your Workbench
Along with heavy duty work benches we also offer a range of industrial workbench protection mats, rotary cutting mats and the Clear Blue SupaSeal Workbench Protection Mat. These can be custom cut to size to exactly fit your workbench, or choose from a wide range of large and extra-large stock sizes if you want next day delivery of your workbench protection cutting mats.
DB15 – 1500 x 750mm, DB20 – 2000 x 1000mm, DB24 – 2440 x 1220mm, DB30 – 3050 x 1525mm
Non Standard Items (Workbenches)
Please Add this Item to Basket and go to Checkout to Calculate the Shipping Cost